The mobile unit Tiresia is a laboratory located on a vehicle for the purpose of analyzing the intensity of the lights in road tunnels.
Commissioned by the Institute Galileo Ferraris of Turin, that is the project manager and holder of the sensor equipment (3 cameras, 2 lasers, 4 photocells) and analysis instrumentation, the laboratory was set up on the vehicle by Sofca that provided:
- sensors bracketing
- arrangement of the shock absorber structure for PCs
- fixing monitor mountings and instrumentation racks
- install stroboscopic flashing lights
- supply and installation on board of electronic units to power the equipment
- assembly and wiring of all equipment on the vehicle